Must Watch at J’s La Quill
- 14 Boxes of Nibs in Mint Condition Imported from the UK in early 1900s by. These include Brandauer, Hinks Wells & Co, Joseph Gillot, John Mitchel, Leonardt Ball Pointed nibs, Perry & Co-(Fireman’s Pen, Celtic pens, Correspondence Pens], Rexels, William Mitchel, Waverley and Big Waverley bequeathed to the Museum by Erstwhile Lindner & Co.
- Collection of Italic Handwriting Journals from 1952 (when it started) until 2001
- British – Conway Stewart Winston Churchill Limited Edition. It was Limited to only 500 pieces Worldwide
- German – Mont Blanc – John Lennon Limited Edition with his IMAGINE song on a Vinyl Record
- German – Mont Blanc – Solti Limited Edition
- German – Mont Blanc – Meisterstuck Le Grand Traveller 147
- German – Mont Blanc – Meisterstuck Le Grand 149 Classic
- German – Mont Blanc – Generation
- German – Mont Blanc various models of Starwalkers
- Ink bottles of different shapes includes a Tilting Bottle of Waterman, Sheaffer’s Ink Bottle with an In-built Inkwell for Dipping & Writing, a collection of Mont Blanc, Monte Verde, Private Reserve, Lamy, Pelikan Edelstein, Bril, Chelpark and Krishna Inks amongst other brands. Ink wells of various shapes.
- Collections of Original Quills and Quills with a sleeve for Nibs
- A Lectern consisting of a 44-inch high Teak wood pen with a sword clip supporting a book that aptly conveys the message –
“The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword”. Specially made to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of K C Janardhan’s Calligraphy Services & Handwriting Training
- Indian – RYTOL – Chairman’s Pen specially handmade for the Maestro with Olive Wood, Rhodium, and Gold plated in 24 Carat gold and with Swarovski Crystals
- Indian – RYTOL – Cosmic Series of Seven Pens, each made according to the colour of the planet, representing each day of the week
- Indian – RYTOL – Newcastle Pen Specially turned for the Maestro
- Indian – Guider – Zimbo & Jumbo, Ebonite hand-turned
- Indian – Rathnam – Superfine, Ebonite hand-turned
- Indian – Lotus – Maharaja, Crystal Coral & Student
- Japanese Sailor – Nauka: The world’s slimmest pen with the smallest nib
- American – Cross, Fisher & Sheaffers
- French – Waterman Harley Davidson
- Italian – Stipula Gladiator
- Sherlock Holmes Corner
- Gold Gliding and Burnishing tools
You are Welcome to Experience the Uniqueness of this Small but World’s One-of-its-kind Museum.
Visiting Hours: 10 am to 5 pm on all days of the week with Prior Appointment. Currently, Entry to J’s La Quill is Free.
On your smartphone browser please turn on “view desktop site” to get the best view in landscape mode.